Want to Immigrate to Canada?

Whether you intend to immigrate, sponsor, work, study, or visit Canada, we are here to help you.

There are various types of Canadian immigration programs, each with different requirements from the federal and provincial governments. We will provide you full assistance to maximize the possibility for you and your family to obtain the authorization you wish for from the Canadian immigration authorities.

We offer assistance through:

List of the main programs for which we provide guidance:

Permanent residence

This is the main federal immigration system that allows the selection of economic immigration candidates through 3 immigration programs:

Federal Skilled Worker Program

designed for skilled workers with foreign and/or Canadian work experience. There are 6 selection factors that award points to each candidate (age, education, work experience, valid job offer, English / French language skills, adaptability). The applicant needs to obtain 67 points out of a maximum of 100 to be eligible to enter the Express Entry pool.

Federal Skilled Trades Program

for skilled workers qualified in a skilled trade. There are a few factors in order to qualify (qualifying valid job offer or a provincial certificate of qualification in a skilled trade, language abilities, recent experience in a skilled trade).

Canadian Experience Class

for applicants with qualifying work experience obtained in Canada. To be eligible to enter the Express Entry pool under this program, the candidate needs to meet the required language levels and have at least one year of eligible work experience obtained legally in Canada in the last 3 years before the application.

The applicants that meet the criteria for one or several of the above programs, will enter the Express Entry Pool. The candidates are then awarded a certain number of points based on established factors and every 2 or 3 weeks there is a draw meant to select those that meet established requirements and scores. An Invitation to Apply is then issued and if accepted, an application for permanent residence can then be made.

The provinces also can select candidates from the pool, based on their labour market needs. A notification is sent to the applicant inviting him or her to apply and upon nomination, the points awarded in the Express Entry pool will guarantee that an Invitation to Apply is issued, even though it does not imply a guarantee of a positive response on the immigration application.

Express Entry is for candidates who intend to live outside of Québec. Those selected through a provincial program, must demonstrate a true intention to settle in the province or territory that nominated them.

Permanent residence

The Québec government selects the candidates based on its own rules and criteria. Once selected, a Certificate of Selection of Québec (CSQ) is issued, which allows the candidate to apply for Canadian permanent residence with the federal government.

The main Québec programs are:

PEQ (Québec Experience Program)

The Québec Experience Program has two main streams:

  • Student category, for those who have an eligible diploma and work experience in the province of Québec
  • Worker category, for those who have at least two years of qualified legal experience in the province

QSW (Québec Skilled Workers)

The Québec Skilled Worker program is meant to select candidates from both outside and inside the province through ARRIMA, a system that works in a similar way as the Express Entry (that means, a system of expression of interest and invitations to apply), but based on the Québec criteria.

Permanent residence

The Canadian federal government as well as the provincial ones, have several programs developed to attract business people (entrepreneurs and self-employed persons).

Canadian law establishes the reunification of Canadian citizens and permanent residents with their loved ones as one of the top priorities.

The sponsorship programs are in place for eligible sponsors to request permanent residence for their:

Spouse, common-law and conjugal partners

Dependent children

Parents and grandparents

Permanent residence

Each province establishes criteria to select candidates based on their particular labour market needs. These programs target workers, students and business candidates interested in establishing themselves in that province or territory. Each year there is a determined number of candidates that provinces can select for each program.

This is a pilot program designed by the federal government to allow employers in Atlantic Canada (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island) to hire and retain foreign skilled workers and international graduates that want to stay permanently in Atlantic Canada.

There are 3 categories:

Atlantic International Graduate Program

Atlantic High-Skilled Program

Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program

Each stream has selection factors and requires an eligible job offer from a designated employer.

This federal pilot program requires to have a job offer, meet basic requirements in terms of language skills, level of education and work experience, and to meet the requirements of one of the 11 communities that participate in this immigration program.

Temporary residence

We offer assistance with visas, permits, extensions and restoration of status as:


Study permits are mandatory for those who want to study a program of more than 6 months in Canada, with few exceptions. The immigration status as a student (except for languages) offers the benefit of having the right to work part time (20 hours per week) during the studies and full-time during school vacations. Family members can accompany students (spouses and common-law partners with the right to a work permit and dependent children with a study permit). After graduation of a program at an eligible designated institution of 8 months or longer, the student can request a post-graduation work permit and practice the skills acquired during the educational program. To obtain a study permit, there are several factors taken into consideration (pertinence of the program, available funds, ties with the home country, among others) and the decision is at the discretion of the officer. Applications are complex and need to present the profile of the candidate in the best way possible.


There are many categories of work permits, with and without a job offer that we offer assistance with:

  • Open work permits that allow to work for any Canadian employer
  • Closed work permits with a validated job offer through a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) - “closed” means that it allows to work only for the employer indicated on the work permit.
  • Closed work permits exempt from an LMIA
  • In certain cases it is possible to work without a work permit

We do not offer job searching services, however we assist Canadian companies in the procedures to hire foreign workers.


In order to travel to Canada, most foreign nationals require to have a:

  • valid visa, if they are not from a visa-exempt country, or
  • an electronic authorization to travel (eTA), except if entering Canada by land or sea

Visitors are usually allowed to stay in Canada for up to 6 months, with the possibility to extend the stay depending on the situation. Parents and grandparents of citizens and permanent residencia can request a super visa, which will allow them to stay in Canada as visitors for 2 years

Permanent residents who comply with the required time of physical presence in Canada can apply for Canadian Citizenship. While permanent residents must meet residence requirements on a continuous basis and do not have the right to vote, citizens are not subject to these restrictions, on top of other rights gained.

Additionally, to become a citizen, a citizenship and language test may be needed, as well as tax reports if applicable.

It is also possible to obtain Canadian citizenship by birth or after having been adopted.

Official translations

Official translations

We offer the service of translations (any combination of English/French/Spanish) done by Canadian certified translators.