Have you decided to apply on your own for a Canadian immigration process and finally have the file ready? Then you probably know by now that immigration laws are complex and that one mistake or omission could result in refusal or return of the file. If you want to enhance your chances of approval, don’t miss the opportunity to do it right from the start.
We offer the revision service for applications for:
- Study permits
- Work permits
- Sponsorship (family reunification)
- Visitor visas
- Express Entry
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
- Provincial nomination programs
- Quebec programs: PEQ and ARRIMA
You just need to share your documents with us electronically, just as you plan to submit them to the government. We will analyze them, evaluate your case and give you our comments on the strengths and weaknesses and the necessary changes, through a written report.
The professional fees are 1,200 Canadian dollars and the service is rendered within 3 business days. To hire the service, the steps are:
- Complete the form below and make the payment;
- We will send you then instructions on sharing the file with us based on the immigration program;
- Receive the report by email.